Whispering Falls RV Park and Convenience Store has adopted the following Park Policies to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible for all our guests:
1. Check-in: is at 3:00 PM (CST) – Check-out: is at 12:00 PM (CST)
2. After Hours Check-in: If you will be arriving after office hours, please contact us by phone to let us know your approximate time of arrival. We will place an envelope marked with your name on it and you can pick it up in a mail box located at the Convenience Store front door. It will contain a map with directions to your site and guest information. Please check-in at the Convenience Store the next day for your receipt.
3. Convenience Store and Office Hours: 8:00 AM – 6 PM. (Convenience Store opening early April) Food available at the convenience store: Pizza, chicken, french fries, biscuits, Panini’s, and hand dipped ice cream. We will also have a limited supply of camping and convenience supplies in case of forgotten items. In the near future we will carry a line of Tee-Shirts, coffee mugs and souvenirs.
4. Rates: Daily rate of $65 a night plus sales tax. (includes 2 guests) We do honor the Good Sam 10% discount (membership number required). We also proudly provide a military discount of 10% for active and retired members. Guest must request discount. Full payment is due at the time of booking. Additional visitors are $6.00 per person per night, children under 18 yrs. are free. Max 6 adults per site. We offer a weekly rate of $60 per night with out any further discounts.
5. Cancellation Policy: Minimum 10 days notice is charged a $15.00 administration fee. Less than 5 days notice is charged a cancellation fee equal to 1 day at the daily rate. Reservations cancelled on the arrival date will forfeit their full amount. We will attempt to re-book your site and refund to you the monies we were able to recoup from said re-booking. Cancellations must be made by phone: 931-761-(PARK) 7275.
6. Early Departures and Late Arrivals: No refunds will be given for early departures or delayed arrivals. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
7. Parking: Two vehicles per site. There is no overflow parking available. Parking permit must be displayed on the rear view mirror. There is no parking on the grass at anytime.
8. Quite Hours: 10 PM-7 AM
9. Alcohol: Permitted at the Campsite and picnic pavilion only. Please be careful with glass containers. (Alcohol is prohibited in TN’s State Parks. Violators will be ticketed, fined, and if intoxicated you will be arrested)
10. Smoking and Vaping: Not permitted in the Convenience Store, Rest Rooms, or the Laundry Room. Please dispose of cigarette butts appropriately. Placing them in the fire ring is acceptable.
11. Campfires: Allowed in fire rings only. Do not relocate fire rings. Firewood may be purchased at the Convenience Store. Do not cut trees, branches, or remove bark from trees. Fire must be kept within the fire ring at all times.
12. Fireworks: Are not permitted anywhere in the RV Park.
13. WARNING: HIGH WATER PRESSURE!: The RV Park’s water pressure measures 65 to 75psi, and can surge to 80 psi or higher. It is strongly recommended to use a pressure reducer valve. They are available for purchase in the Convenience Store. Whisper Falls RV Park is not responsible for any damages due to ruptured water lines.
14. Sewer Hook Ups: All campers must have a 90 degree sewer adapter. This prevents sewage from leaking around the fitting. Always dump your black water tank first. Please clean and rinse the discharge hose in the grassy area so as to keep the concrete pad and roadways clean for the next guest. Please be as sanitary as possible.
15. Gray Water: No outside washing of dishes or utensils is permitted. No dumping of Gray Water on the ground is permitted. Pop-up Campers must collect their Gray Water in a appropriate container and carefully dump it down the sewer access pipe and then replace the end cap.
16. Vehicle Washing: Washing of vehicles, campers, boats, Ski Doo’s or RV’s are not permitted.
17. Grass Areas: Patio/RV Mats, tarps, etc. on not allowed on the grass areas or anything that will kill the grass.
18. Clotheslines: No clotheslines or other items may be tied to trees. Outside clothes drying racks are permitted.
19. Trash: Place trash in dumpster located in the far corner across from the pavilion. Please slide the access doors closed for critter control. And please please do not leave trash outside your campsite at night for the very same reason.
20. Generators: Generators are only permitted only during a power failure.
21. Wi-Fi Acceptable Use Policy:
- Using the services in any way that is illegal, threatening or offensive to others is prohibited.
- Using the services in any way that is harmful to or interferes with our network or systems or any other network or systems is prohibited.
- Using the services in any way that interferes with the use or enjoyment of services provided to others is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, “denial of service” (DoS) attacks or operating a server (web, file, chat) or a file-sharing system (such as BitTorrent or GNUtella) on our services. Any such software on your computer must be disabled before using the Wi-Fi services at a park.
- Using the services in any way that infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights (such as copyrights or trademark) is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, using the Wi-Fi services to engage in any activity (e.g., copying, publishing, transmitting, up- or down-loading), that infringes, misappropriated, or otherwise violates any person’s privacy, artistic or publicity rights, and/or any rights protected by copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret laws.
- Using the services in any way that constitutes spam, a security risk or a violation of privacy is prohibited.
- We have the right to limit or terminate your access to the Wi-Fi services for violation of any of the above. We will also cooperate fully with law enforcement.
22. We’re a Pet Friendly Park: Dogs, cats and other pets are permitted, but must be kept on a leash. Owners must clean up after their pets anywhere in the park. Temporary fenced in areas on the concrete pads are permitted but must be kept clean. Excessive barking is not allowed. Pets cannot be left unattended outside. Pets are not permitted in the Convenience Store, restrooms, or the laundry area.
ATTENTION: We do not allow the following large dogs including Pit Bulls, Chows, Rottweilers, Dobermans, English Mastiffs, and Great Danes. Other pets may be excluded at the sole discretion of management. If you’re not sure whether your pet is allowed please check when making reservations or prior to check in. Upon checking in you agree that any damages or injuries caused by your pet are your sole responsibility and that your pets are vaccinated as required by law.
23. General: Parents or Guardians are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times. Please respect other guests, do not play TV’s or radios so loud that your neighbor can hear the noise. Please do not walk through other guest’s campsites. Please properly secure personal belongings.
24. Damages and Removal of Guest Property: Any costs incurred by Whispering Falls RV Park due to damages (e.g., damages to electrical pedestal, water spigot, fences, trees, picnic tables, fire rings, signage, grass, etc.) caused by guest or guest’s visitors or by anyone on a site paid for by the guest, or costs incurred by Whispering Falls RV Park for removal of personal property owned by guest or guest’s visitors or anyone on a site paid for by the guest will be charged to credit card on file and/or deducted from remaining deposit balance. Guest agrees to be billed if other payment methods are insufficient.
Guest / Visitor Notice:
All guests and visitors implicitly and or explicitly agree upon checking-in that management reserves the right to enforce our rules and to refuse to register undesirable guests and or visitors. This also includes the exclusion of any RV and or camper that we feel does not meet the aesthetic image of our park due to age and or condition. We also reserve the right to eject anyone for detrimental conduct and or violation of any of the rules set forth above without refund of monies tendered for services. Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission to photograph or video visitors/guests while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures or video for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor/guest. 3-26-22